Parish Photos from the Past

Magnifying GlassClick on a thumbnail to expand - Click on the larger image to shrink

First Church of St. Francis de Sales

The church was on the corner of James and Daly. Photo is taken from Fort Road. See the boardwalk and where they are building what would become the corner drugstore.

Second Church of St. Francis de Sales

Interior of St. Francis de Sales

This is the old church at Easter time.

Msgr. James Zachman

Pastor of St. Francis de Sales 1931-1962

St. James School, rectory and old church

Photo taken around 1915. The back section of the school and the new rectory will be built in 1923.

St. James Church interior

Note the original statues which were transferred to the new church in 1938.

Fr. Jeremiah O'Connor

Pastor of St. James 1901-1936

New Church of St. James - 1938

St. James First Communion class of 1938

Some of those children are still parishioners


Mass Times

Weekend Mass
4:00 pm

7:30 am
9:30 am
11:30 am
(Spanish Mass)

Daily Mass 
Mon - Fri
8:00 am


8:30 am


2:30 pm